We offer various training courses either from Div. TEACCH or The Gray Centre (Social Stories) also The SCERTS Model. Please read on for more information on each course, application forms and links to other useful training information:
- TEACCH 3 DAY induction courses led by Professor Gary Mesibov, former Director Dir. of Div TEACCH.
- Click here for more information on our TEACCH 3 Day Induction Course
TEACCH 5-day intensive training, led by Div. TEACCH providing hands-on experience in a demonstration classroom setting. The training allows for an intensive period of active learning in conjunction with daily presentations and lectures covering autistic spectrum disorder and the TEACCH method. Participants will have the opportunity of working with young people with autistic spectrum across a wide age range, from early childhood to young adulthood.
- Social Stories – The very new 2010 Social Stories 10.1 Training with Carol Gray
- Click here for more information on our Social Stores Training Course
- The SCERTS Model Led By Emily Rubin, MS, CCC-SLP Director, Communication Crossroads, Carmel, CA
- Click here for more information on the SCERTS model Training Course