This topic contains 174 replies, has 31 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 8 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 166 through 175 (of 175 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Fight and fight to get a statement from educational psychologist. Insist on seeing one and then get him into the right school which will support him. Don’t give up. Jnaet

Anonymous

Hi Illy,

Sorry for the late reply, I think you’ve got Carol’s home/mobile number. I’m sure if you give her a call she’ll be able to advise. Thanks. Dave.

Anonymous

It is a daily battle run by forum admins around the globe.Even with the latest software the people behind these postings are continually finding new ways to get in to even the most protected forum/sites.

The “ads”/spam is actually usually posted by a “bot” (machine) that seeds the sites at high speed.The person sending the bot out rarely sees where it posts and would not care where it is. By disallowing Html on the site Keith has spolit their little game as they cannot post their hyperlinks.

The chinese are the worst at present, I see several hundred attempts a week on my forums and I know this is true for most forum platforms in use.

====================================================================

Visit us today ……

http://www.theblueroomforum.org

http://www.aspergers-uk.org

The Blue Room Forum … A place for anyone involved with or affected by Autism or Asperger’s Syndrome.

Anonymous

Hi Tasmin,
    I have sent you an e-mail regarding further info about TEACCH – please feel free to contact me if i can help.
    Jayne

Anonymous

Hi

We are based in Bromley Kent and are looking for a tutor for our 3 and half year old son who is folowing a Peach lead ABA programme. We are currently looking for the following hours

Monday 9 to 4pm
    Tuesday 9 to 4 pm
    Wednesday 9 to 12 noon
    and various hours weekends.

Please feel free to contact me on 07515023053

Regards

Deborah Corns

Anonymous

Pm me hun and let me know where you are
    If you have a diagnosis then the housing have the obligation to move you.When the time is ready I will do you a cover letter to send to your council just print it out and sign it
    shell

Autism and Aspergers in the Family
    This board is now active. This group is for parents and carers of children with ASD’s . http://autismandaspergersinthefamily.freeforums.org/index.php
    I am a parent of 6 four are on the spectrum.
    I also have Aspergers Syndrome.

Anonymous

Hi Im Karen a new member, Im an aspie diagnosed this year.Im 46. Ibelong to the sheffield womens group but live closer to Derbyshire can I help you in any way

20/1/62

Anonymous

HI Have a look at the topic below in this forum.

Will someone ban these twits posting rubbish

Anonymous

hello
    we are looking for aba therapist or tutor vb, our son Noah for 4 years who speaks a little and very happy. We are a French family, to work at home and school with a full-time apartment offered in Eure et Loire 1 HOUR PARIS.
    if you are interested thank you to answer
    me and mr ray
    soon

Anonymous

hello
    we are looking for aba therapist or tutor vb, our son Noah for 4 years who speaks a little and very happy. We are a French family, to work at home and school with a full-time apartment offered in Eure et Loire 1 HOUR PARIS.
    if you are interested thank you to answer
    me and mr ray
    soon

Viewing 10 posts - 166 through 175 (of 175 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.