Home Forums Joke’s Corner 7 Reasons Not To Mess With Children!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

Note: SFTAH transferred this from old data base when site was updated, thus date and name lost, all dates 2006 & 2007 changed during changeover to odd dates.>A little girl was talking to her teacher about whales.>>The teacher said it was physically impossible for a whale to swallow a>human because even though it was a very large mammal its throat was very>small.>>The little girl stated that Jonah was swallowed by a whale.>>Irritated, the teacher reiterated that a whale could not swallow a>human; it was physically impossible.>>The little girl said, "When I get to heaven I will ask Jonah".>>The teacher asked, "What if Jonah went to hell?">>The little girl replied, "Then you ask him ".>>>>A Kindergarten teacher was observing her classroom of children while>they were drawing. She would occasionally walk around>to see each child's work.>>As she got to one little girl who was working diligently, she asked what>the drawing was.>>The girl replied, "I'm drawing God.">>The teacher paused and said, "But no one knows what God looks like.">>Without missing a beat, or looking up from her drawing, the girl>replied, "They will in a minute.">>>>A Sunday school teacher was discussing the Ten Commandments with her>five and six year olds.>>After explaining the commandment to>"honor" thy Father and thy Mother, she asked, "Is there a commandment>that teaches us how to treat our brothers and sisters?">>Without missing a beat one little boy (the oldest of a family) answered,>"Thou shall not kill.">>>>One day a little girl was sitting and watching her mother do the dishes>at the kitchen sink. She suddenly noticed that her mother had several>strands of white hair sticking out in contrast on her brunette head.>>She looked at her mother and inquisitively asked, "Why are some of your>hairs white, Mom?">>Her mother replied, "Well, every time that you do something wrong and>make me cry or unhappy, one of my hairs turns white.">>The little girl thought about this revelation for a while and then said,>"Momma, how come ALL of grandma's hairs are white?">>>>The children had all been photographed, and the teacher was trying to>persuade them each to buy a copy of the group picture.>>"Just think how nice it will be to look at it when you are all grown up>and say, 'There's Jennifer, she's a lawyer,' or 'That's>Michael, He's a doctor.'>>A small voice at the back of the room rang out, "And there's the>teacher, she's dead.">>>>A teacher was giving a lesson on the circulation of the blood. Try ing>to make the matter clearer, she said, "Now, class, if I stood on my>head, the blood, as you know, would run into it, and I would turn red in>the face.">>"Yes," the class said.>>"Then why is it that while I am standing upright in the ordinary>position the blood doesn't run into my feet?">>A little fellow shouted,>"Cause your feet ain't empty.">>>>The children were lined up in the cafeteria of a Catholic>elementary school for lunch. At the head of the table was a large pile>of apples. The nun made a note, and posted on the apple tray:>>"Take only ONE. God is watching.">>Moving further along the lunch line, at the other end of the table was a>large pile of chocolate chip cookies.>>A child had written a note, "Take all you want. God is watching the>apples.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.