Autism UK Forum
April 23, 2014, 11:39:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Old members - your passwords have been reset due to our forum migration - please use the forgot password option to retrieve new password

Home   Help AutisnUK Homepage Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: ABA Tutors Wanted (West Yorkshire)
ABA Tutors Wanted (West Yorkshire) - 0 (0%)
ABA Tutors Wanted (West Yorkshire) - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ABA Tutors Wanted (Huddersfield, West Yorkshire)  (Read 2115 times)
Cindy2005

View Profile
« on: July 20, 2010, 10:29:16 PM »

Hi,

We have a son with autism who is currently on an ABA programme.  We are looking for ABA tutors to work with him at home and in school.  If you have experience in ABA this would be very helpful, however full training will be provided for the right person.  We offer a competitve salary with training.  There are lots of hours available and we are flexible.

We are looking to recruit asap, please get in touch.

Many thanks,

Cindy
« Last Edit: August 18, 2010, 09:29:44 PM by Cindy2005 » Logged
sarahHUDDS

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2010, 10:49:32 AM »

Hi Cindy

What area of West Yorkshire are you based in? I live in Huddersfield and have worked as a tutor for over a year, I have some free hours which may increase in September

Thanks

Sarah
Laura Anne

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2010, 07:09:19 PM »

Hi

Are you still looking for tutors? I currently work as an ABA tutor with a 9 year old boy and I've been working with him for two and half years now. I really enjoy tutoring so I'm hoping to find more children to work with and get even more ABA experience now that I have finished University. I'm based in Leeds but have my own transport so travelling is not a problem.

If you want to know anything else feel free to send me a message and I can provide my email/phone if preferred.

Thanks
Laura
houndz17

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2010, 04:00:39 AM »

Thanks for the info
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: