KETTERING railway station is 10/15 minutes walk to the K.L.V
Hotel or Bed and Breakfast bookings should be made direct.
We cannot guarantee quality or prices, please check
Special rates for delegates: £62 Holiday Inn Express Kettering see below
- Holiday Inn Express Kettering Rockingham Road, Kettering NN14 1UD is offering delegates a very special rate of £62 per room per night in connection with your training at the Kettering Conference Centre. To book online, simply follow the link. HI Express Discount Rate Link You can also make your booking over the phone by calling free phone 0800 43 40 40, and quoting the code ‘AU3’. In both instances you will be asked for credit card details to confirm your reservation and payment can then be made at the hotel either on arrival or in advance by your employer. Please call the hotel directly on 01536 210210 to arrange payments as required. Please do not call this number to make your reservations.
- All rooms at the Holiday Inn Express have independently operated air conditioning and heating, offer a free breakfast from 6.30am including freshly ground coffee, a selection of teas, fruit, yogurt, pastries baked on-site, toast and preserves, sausages, scrambled egg and baked beans. We also offer free unlimited Wi-Fi and car parking with CCTV to all guests.
- There is a Harvester Restaurant next door to the hotel, where we can arrange for your meal to be charged to your room if necessary and we also serve a snack menu 12-12 in the hotel bar. You are also able to order in food and eat in the bar. We have a 24 hour Reception so no matter what time you arrive or depart someone will be there to greet you.
- Travelodge Kettering A14- 1.50mls. 01536 525547 (Fair)
- **** Kettering Pk hotel Venture pk.Wellingborough rd appx: (V-good) £80–£140+. bb+ev. meal 01536 416666
- Premier Inn Rothwell Rd, Kettering Northants NN16 8XF (Good) appx: £45-£75 bb 01536 310082 (Fair)
- Other local Travel Lodges Nat #0870 91911611
- Aquarius Guest House 79 Reservoir Rd. 01536 520291
- Travel Inn WELLINGBOROUGH. appx: £?? bb (good) APPX. 7 Mls 01933 278606
- 2 Hawthorn Hs Hotel Rd. 01536 482513
- Pat Gibson. Gipsy ln. Kett: 01536 523059
- Headlands Guest House 49 Headlands 01536 524624
- **** Stakis Corby Hotel: (6-Mls away) Geddington rd (V good) appx: 85.00 bb. Corby 01536 401020
- George Hotel Sheep St Kettering 01536 518620
- Rothwell Hs Hotel Appx. 4 Mls BB £?? 01536 713000
- ROYAL Hotel Market Place bb+ev.meal 01536 520732
TAXI #s. ALL call 01536 THEN #
- Premier 84484 or 417858
- Bale’s PH 411433.
- AR Tarn PH 505640.
- KLM 314151.
- Able cars 514711
TRAVEL – Airports
Luton Airport – free shuttle bus to Luton Train Station (Approx. 8 mins.) Luton to Kettering Train Station (Hourly service)
- Birmingham International – train to Birmingham, New St. train to Leicester, train to Kettering
- East Midlands Airport – frequent shuttle bus to Derby Train Station, train to Leicester, train to Kettering
- Heathrow – New service to London (Paddington, Underground to St. Pancras, train to Kettering
- Gatwick – train to St. Pancra, train to Kettering.
- Standsted – train to Liverpool St. Station, tube St. Pancras, train to Kettering
For those of you coming by train, KLV is 10/15 minutes walk from the railway station. (walk out of the station, 20Mtrs. turn left, down the hill to the round-about turn left, go under bridge and turn left follow road to round-about, turn left and KLV is on your right).
For those coming by car, there is ample parking space at the KLV. (see enclosed maps.)
DISCLAIMER: The (SFTAH) Autism Independent UK is a non-medical advice and information centre. It does not offer individual advice on health and would advise anybody seeking such advice to go to their own physician. Information given is for general use and should not be viewed as applicable to any individual situation.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of information we do not take responsibility for its use by individuals.